Thursday, 15 January 2015

Oh so smiley

13/1/2015
Today I have felt so much more positive. It's a bit of a boring blog because nothing really exciting happened but I really laughed so much today, and lately I've found myself smiling less and less. I kinda made some sort of new friends today, sort of, just from my english class, I'd say we always spoke and gossiped but it was the funniest lesson talking about 'what if's' 'why' 'how' basically really mind boggling stuff!! But I loved it!!!

I also went to a little cute cafe today called loofers for lunch with my girlfriends, AND I tried my first chai latte!! 
I'm glad I tried it, it smelt like Christmas in a cup, I would have loved it but I don't like milk in coffe or tea so it was too sweet and creamy for me, but I'm going to try alternatives!! 
I hope you all managed to really laugh today, and if not, you get to tomorrow. Everyone needs to laugh sometimes, in that moment where your face is completely crinkled up, your making seal/whale noises rocking back and forth, but you just don't care what you look like because you're happy right there in that moment. 
I love watching people laugh and smile, warms my heart. 
Can you tell today has been a good day? I'm being so cheesy  hsha!
I love you all for reading, it means so much for even one person to be interested in what I love to do!
I hope tomorrow is a more interesting post for me and you but today was just a happy one! 
Mollyelizabethx 

No comments:

Post a Comment