Friday, 9 January 2015

Brand new brushes and makeup tutorial!

9/1/2015
Been happy today! Genuinly happy!
I managed to film and edit a new video for my YouTube account!! Ahh, it's just a makeup tutorial but took forever to edit tonight! 
My new makeup brushes came today eeeek!!! 



They are just so gorgeous!! Because I can't afford and don't want to spend so much money in makeup brushes for Mac and zoeva I try and find good quality brushes on sites like eBay which is where these are from!
If love to be able to buy high end brushes but these were £15 for 18 brushes and are so soft you wouldn't be able to tell the differnce between such high end and these! I'm so pleased with them. I was so excited that I squeeled at the postman when he arrived, poor man! Haha. 
My friends operation went better than expected and Im so pleased for her and her family.
I hope you all had a lovely day, I will post a link to my new video in my blog tomorrow as it still has ages to upload!
See you tomorrow, 
Mollyelizabethx 

No comments:

Post a Comment