Today was a good day!! A genuinly good day!
I slept Untill about twelve in the afternoon today so was full of energy, I got vouchers for Christmas so decided to venture into town to see what I could buy. Now I new it was a bad day to go because I get paid in a few days so really I could go again, but logically I thought I was saving money!:)
One of my neighbours got me a gap voucher... I haven't worn anything from there for many many years so was intrigued to what I would find! But I was very pleased as I found an offer on underwear that was just beautiful (bit tmi but I'm very picky when choosing undies) and these were incredibly soft.
I ventured into Mac and other mackup counters but what I wanted was more than my vouchers so I decided to wait a few more days.
However I found some random vouchers in my purse that I must have had for a year or so for next and river island. But because I had had them for so long i had to go in to see how much they had on, neither was much but it would do considering everything was reduced in the sales. So I got earrings from river island and a bra and NYX illuminator!!!
I had a quick scan of Topshop sales as j don't like sale shopping it's too hectic for my already ver busy mind, it took a while but I managed to sieve out a silk look black flowy top!
Afterwards me and Sam went to the gym to stick to my other resolution for this year and came home to pamper ourselves with face masks and I had a bath!
I still feel slightly anxious about my exams next week but I'm glad today I got to get out and take my mind off of things!
I hope you can pick out positives about your day too!
See you tomorrow,
Mollyelizabethx






No comments:
Post a Comment