Still can't believe it's 2015, had to change the date at the top because I can't get it right!
Today was good! Although I got a D in my law mock, but I think I'm going to drop the subject next year and pick up criminology, not sure how I'd like it though!
For lunch I got the most delicious subway but I ate it too fast to remember to take a picture! Haha!
I had bacon with cheese and lettuce, tomato, red onion, black olives and pickles with chilli sauce! Sooo tasty! Thursday is a great day purely because it's my subway day with Sam!
I also went to the gym today, I used to love the gym but recently so many men have joined and I find it really uncomfortable as I am one of the very few girls who use the mats and weights surrounded by males! But I got a lot done today and think I'll ache tomorrow!!
I also did my nails black, but I wanted a bit of sparkle! I have a Barry M nail varnish but I wanted something more... So I dug out my Mac pigment and mixed it with clear nail varnish! I was worried it would be a waste of my pigment but there is so much that I don't think I will ever get through it all!! The picture isn't very good as I quickly took it a while ago before tidying them up tomorrow.
OMG I completely forgot too! I got my first comment on my blog today! I was so happy that there may actually be real people reading these and even to comment on one! I was over the moon so if you see this thank you, it really made me smile:) I always considered this a personal thing and that noone else would be interested! Ahh! And!!!! I'm filming a makeup tutorial tomorrow to upload onto my YouTube account! Eek, exciting things happening this year I think.
Feeling happy tonight, and I get a lie in tomorrow!!
However really Nervous though as a good friend of mine has got a major operation tomorrow, can't stop thinking of her I feel so awful, you can't imagine having to go through that at only 16!
But tomorrow is another day and she most definitely is a fighter!
Speak soon,
Mollyelizabethx



No comments:
Post a Comment