Sunday, 11 January 2015

Light up horns?!...

11/1/2015
Well hasn't today been lazy...
I got up so late today before eventually having a shower and then getting lunch at about half 3! 
I was a bit bored so I sorted some emails out, went over my exam timetable and did some homework! Sam was still playing his computer game, sado!! So I decided to do a bit of online shopping... Again.... Shit...
I really want to get motivated to continue trying hard to be fit and healthy! So I got some ankle weights, a blender, Lucy mecks's new book and Charlotte crosbys DVD aswell as a unicorn keyring with a light up horn!!!! So I will have to let you know how that goes! I got these all from Amazon by the way!
Now I've been wondering, for some time now, whether it would be worth me getting a new, better camera!... Now I wasn't to sure and couldn't really make my mind up, but since I've started to make YouTube videos again, I made the decision to get one!
The problem being, I know nothing about cameras and have had to research all afternoon/evening what does what and what I need and what goes where and how to use it, it's all very complicated for my already clustered brain!! So tomorrow I have decided just to go in and ask someone at a shop as I don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of money, to me it's unnecessary! 
Oh it all so very complicated for just a camera now-a-days! 
Anyway, I shall update you on how the camera shopping goes tomorrow!!! 
Toodlepip, 
Mollyelizabethx

No comments:

Post a Comment