Well today certainly wasn't an adventure, I spent it revising with a glass of wine, not the best combination but revising itself was just not good enough for New Year's Day.
Today was a good day because I managed to deal with some anxiety as I sorted out some revision ready for exams on Monday! I managed to stay in bed cuddling Sam thismorning Untill about 11 and had breakfast at about 1:30 this afternoon!
Today was a good day because I started a new year and thought about realistic plans for this year, what I want to achieve and who I want to be.
What I learnt from today was that I need to learn to live for the moment and not worry if I forget to do something on the day, it can always be achieved as long as your determind. I need to learn not to feel guilty for other peoples unfortunes when it is not in my capability to put it right but to think of ways to help!
I wonder what today will be like this time next year.. Hmmm
I hope the 1st of January was a good day for everyone!
Happy new year!
Mollyelizabethx




No comments:
Post a Comment