Monday, 12 January 2015

Feeling blessed

12/1/2015
Today was mental, and so impulsive. I am a sucker for advertising, and a perfect target for marketing!! 
With my wages from my first ever job as a Christmas temp I wanted to buy something I will remember, and now I've got back into youtube and blogging I was thinking about a camera! 
Today I got the Nikon cookpix p530, not the most advanced Camera but it is a start and I am so pleased with it! 


I am so thankful for what I have, and how lucky I am. I appreciate everything j get and you just all be aware f that, I do not post about them to brag, but simply so I can look back and remind myself how lucky I am to have what u do when I'm having a bad day and also to give you ideas for future purchases. 

And guys!!! I got a job interview for the perfume shop on Friday!!! Ahhh, I'm so excited and nervous! I really want a job again and be able to not worry about money like k have had to do before. 

I hope you have also had a wonderful day, I am sending you all the best wishes, 
Mollyelizabethx

No comments:

Post a Comment