Sunday, 4 January 2015

Comfy days to catch up!

4/1/2015 
Today I took the day to revise, watch one tree hill, cuddle with Sam and catch up with myself, catch up wih life ready to go back to college tomorrow. 
It hasn't been a monumental day, in fact it's been quite the opposite, I have spent the day in bed and only got changed at about 7 in the evening when I had a shower!
I watched so so many episodes of one tree hill while cuddling and revising for an exam ive got tomorrow! 
I feel a little more calm about the exam tomorrow because I've done so much revision on it, I feel more rested today!
 
But that's it, that's all I've done, and I don't regret the day! I'm happy with it!
Send me good luck for the exam! 
Thinking of you all, sending my best!
Mollyelizabethx

No comments:

Post a Comment